- Handle Administration of SQL Server SQL 2005, and SQL 2008.
- Implement MS SQL Cluster (Active/Passive & Active/Active), Multi Node Clusters or Load balancing. (imp)
- Monitor data activities (i.e. database status, logs, space utilization, extents, Checkpoints, locks and long transactions).
- Perform database/infrastructure physical design, database upgrades & applied software patches to databases as per application/client requirements.
- Participate in designing, testing and implementing an enterprise Disaster Recovery Plan. (IMP)
- Proven ability to handle Database of more than 1 TB in Size.
- Experience in data migration from Oracle to SQL and vice-versa (IMP)
- Implement and maintain database security (create and maintain users and roles, assign privileges).
- Database tuning and performance monitoring.
- Experience in PostgreSQL (Database maintenance, Installation and configuration, & Replication setup)
- Any experience in Avaya apps related to IVR callflow preferred
If this requirement suits your profile you can contact at +91 080 45453355